The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Is this still alive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
GUIZ NOTHING IS IMPOSSOBLE!

Quote:Throw in what white towel? What the hell are you even talking about? Wtf is an Ecomany?

Ecomany-A male homosapien who is Environmentally friendly.
(25-10-2011, 01:11 AM)Brooklyn Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Throw in what white towel? What the hell are you even talking about? Wtf is an Ecomany?

You don't know the meaning of throwing a towel? jeez. It means giving up on restoring the game that it used to be. Not the game itself but getting people in the game and such. I don't have to make it simple to understand that. And i dam well know what im talking about, Don't try to throw me out just because im trying encourage you guys to get the game at it used to be. Its not a request, orders, or telling to do it. I'm simplely Encouraging the project to be successful not failure. I'm like the only person in the MXO community that will encourage this goal supporting. Not throwing stuff out there to piss people off.

I'm willing to give the support and info. The reasion for my post is what QuiDormit said that the matrix online will not be like it was once was is merly a excuse no offence to you, saying those things are not 100% true. Just remember Brooklyn you may not understand most things I think, but I feel that in the future that this will be a great project in the end. I normally wan't to encourage and bring it to the fourms for all the hard work not come here to cause trouble for encouraging people.

I'm here to encourage and cheer you guys to be successful, If thats not needed here then it says I'm not welcomed here. That i'm to nice and to postive and people take my post the wrong way to just to be rude, I like to say that back in live i thought the community would be friendly and chear the developers of this project make them proud for what there doing and they should be proud If there not happy for what there doing what was the point it then, seems like waste in time. But It seems half the community are from rude people while the other half are nice people. I'm from the nice side of the matrix online community.

But If it was not for you guys we would not get to access matrix online ever again. We may be just the community and not somthing else we should remember to encourage people make them happy that there are doing this and including those who are helping with the project as well.

I have saw a thread on these fourms of the splash page and such and postive post thats what makes me want to chear and encourage to of that progress but if my post makes people mad then I could as easly take back the encouragment and chearing from you as you don't dserve it since you did not earn it.
Quote:wan't

no, no...no.
(25-10-2011, 06:02 AM)Gaomon Wrote: [ -> ]

You don't know the meaning of throwing a towel? jeez. It means giving up on restoring the game that it used to be. Not the game itself but getting people in the game and such. I don't have to make it simple to understand that. And i dam well know what im talking about, Don't try to throw me out just because im trying encourage you guys to get the game at it used to be. Its not a request, orders, or telling to do it. I'm simplely Encouraging the project to be successful not failure. I'm like the only person in the MXO community that will encourage this goal supporting. Not throwing stuff out there to piss people off.

I'm willing to give the support and info. The reasion for my post is what QuiDormit said that the matrix online will not be like it was once was is merly a excuse no offence to you, saying those things are not 100% true. Just remember Brooklyn you may not understand most things I think, but I feel that in the future that this will be a great project in the end. I normally wan't to encourage and bring it to the fourms for all the hard work not come here to cause trouble for encouraging people.

I'm here to encourage and cheer you guys to be successful, If thats not needed here then it says I'm not welcomed here. That i'm to nice and to postive and people take my post the wrong way to just to be rude, I like to say that back in live i thought the community would be friendly and chear the developers of this project make them proud for what there doing and they should be proud If there not happy for what there doing what was the point it then, seems like waste in time. But It seems half the community are from rude people while the other half are nice people. I'm from the nice side of the matrix online community.

But If it was not for you guys we would not get to access matrix online ever again. We may be just the community and not somthing else we should remember to encourage people make them happy that there are doing this and including those who are helping with the project as well.

I have saw a thread on these fourms of the splash page and such and postive post thats what makes me want to chear and encourage to of that progress but if my post makes people mad then I could as easly take back the encouragment and chearing from you as you don't dserve it since you did not earn it.

No offense dude, but the naivete is stunning.

Rajko isnt looking for cheerleaders. If you want to do something to "cheer" him, donate some money. That ought to cheer him up.

My point, oh sharp one, was 'exactly what towel are you going to throw in?' What do you have to do with anything? You're one in a long line of carbon copies who join up, skip familiarizing themselves with the project by checking out the forums, do exactly what you're doing, then vanish. 'I have nothing to offer, so go team! Do it for me! I'll keep you going! Don't give up, I know how hard it is, what we need are more cheerleaders and more users! I'll help advertise! Get the word out! All the simple shit that I assume the reason it isn't there is because you guys are total retards and haven't thought of it yet!' It's the perception that what this project is lacking is your presence. It needs you as a reason to keep going. Your sense of entitlement is staggering. Especially since upon meeting with obvious resistance to your approach, it's the opposition that must be wrong. The people who have been here since the beginning, the guy who made all this happen, clearly they're wrong, because you just got here. Better convince them they need your bullshit, set them straight.

Quote:I'm like the only person in the MXO community that will encourage this goal supporting.
Get over yourself.
FFS.

Kiddo, I don't even have the energy to respond to you. It would literally drain my of my life force to explain to you why you are dead wrong.

Damn - And here I thought Ecomany was just a whole bunch of environmentalists protest-tenting in a downtown park. O/C the fast food joints close by will see a boost in their economy.
Pages: 1 2 3