The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: The Matrix Online @ rumbaar.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dunno if everyone knows about this site... although not longer maintained, the information stored on it was fairly current, minus the last couple of months. If you're looking for a resource site I highly suggest checking out

The Matrix Online @ rumbaar

Alot of people worked on mining that data, myself included, I hope it helps Big Grin

Peace,
McBain
yes, everyone knows about rumbaar
McBain,
Thanks for any and all your work toward putting that site together. It's help to me has been invaluable over the years. And I love the ability trees interface.
(22-08-2011, 08:26 AM)McBain Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno if everyone knows about this site... although not longer maintained, the information stored on it was fairly current, minus the last couple of months. If you're looking for a resource site I highly suggest checking out

The Matrix Online @ rumbaar

Alot of people worked on mining that data, myself included, I hope it helps Big Grin

Peace,
McBain

M., thanks for the reminder! I had to rebuild my machine recently, and lost the URL. It's an awesome resource and a great accomplishment! If only the MxO portion were not closed!
Since that rumbaar is closed, here's an archive of it: http://rumbaar.mxoemu.info/www.thematrix...index.html