The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Actual Matrix Online Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, I am new to the site. I actually did the closed beta testing for The Matrix Online however once I heard the servers were closed down I was highly dissapointed. I am a huge Matrix fan and would LOVE to jump back in this game. I did download the Matrix 7 Client thing. I am having that error code about not being connected to the internet and all. I did see some answers from the forum but none helped. I have a new PC and I miss placed The Matrix Online discs. I was wondering if not having the actual game installed on the computer would conflict running this server. Please help me get back on this game. Thank You.
you need to install the test server launcher and use that to launch the game
read all the instructions on mxoemu.info, not just the 7z part
Thank You!!!! I was originally thinking that would be it but I wanted to make sure. Thanks again!
So yeah I just talked to someone in the game and they gave me the jist of whats goin on here. I got in the game and didn't realize so much was still needed to be worked on. He explained that your the only one working on this. That is a shame. I give a lot of props to you for sticking with it. So many people including me want to see this game back in full throttle. I hope you at least find some assistence so the process is not as stressful and the game will come along more quickley.
you have to realise that everyone who has the skills to do this isn't dumb enough to do it for free, like i am, especially on a dead game that like 100 people played to begin with
but i've invested too much time in it now to have that time go to waste, so i will carry on
(18-01-2012, 01:16 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]you have to realise that everyone who has the skills to do this isn't dumb enough to do it for free, like i am, especially on a dead game that like 100 people played to begin with
but i've invested too much time in it now to have that time go to waste, so i will carry on

If I knew how to code believe me I would help for free. This game should have never went off. I also wanted to ask if there is like a "hotspot" in this game where everyone is. I go on and hardly find anyone.
there's no game yet
what do you expect people to do ?
(19-01-2012, 02:17 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]there's no game yet
what do you expect people to do ?

Lol True. Alright man just keep us posted! :-D
Just so you know. If you go to mxoemu.info you can see if anyone is online. And if you go to the World Map from there, you can see where they are if you want to. Hope to see you in game sometime!
(19-01-2012, 10:09 PM)SadPanda91 Wrote: [ -> ]Just so you know. If you go to mxoemu.info you can see if anyone is online. And if you go to the World Map from there, you can see where they are if you want to. Hope to see you in game sometime!

Once I can actually do things in the game I will be back on. Until then I will replay The Matrix Path of Neo. lol
ok bye lol
Pages: 1 2