The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Green code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anyone have a clue about this i made a char on web site sorted got the game an launcher from front page installed right load the game up it go's all the way to the log in to the world but the green code just stays an i cant see anything but this green code running down the screen.
Same with me. I'm working on figuring it out. Just letting you know you are not the only one. I assume I missed something that I shouldn't have so when I find the answer I will let you know, and please post if you figure it out so I'll know!

I didn't do anything different other than check over and over for what I was missing and on about my 4th try to get in, it worked. Just keep trying.
(12-07-2012, 02:52 AM)Maligner Wrote: [ -> ]Same with me. I'm working on figuring it out. Just letting you know you are not the only one. I assume I missed something that I shouldn't have so when I find the answer I will let you know, and please post if you figure it out so I'll know!

I didn't do anything different other than check over and over for what I was missing and on about my 4th try to get in, it worked. Just keep trying.

yea cool thanks its still not working but i hope for a fix or help with a fix i'll keep trying aswell
i seen u loged in runnin around immediatly after the first post, what did u do after :/
(12-07-2012, 10:02 PM)WakeAndBake Wrote: [ -> ]i seen u loged in runnin around immediatly after the first post, what did u do after :/

lol yea i can log in but cant see anything but green code on my screen thats whats bugging me
Still not fixed this has anyone got any idears for me ? help please thanks
1. Use Rajko's launcher to launch MxO.
2. Login in using your unique username and password.
3. ???????
4. Profit.
I originally had the same problem.

I assume you created your character on the website? On the same page - you should change the current location to another hardline.

Thanks,
Marc -
Mara central
yes to all i'v made a char from web site i'v used the right launcher everything seems right yet cant get passed this green code crap
go to the website and reset your position to 0 0 0
Pages: 1 2 3 4