The Matrix Online Server Emulator
When do people jack in? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: When do people jack in? (/showthread.php?tid=1002)

When do people jack in? - hds02115 - 22-07-2012

I loved the old game. I took a longer than wanted break and when I tried to log back in I was shocked to find that it had been shut down. Now I have found this and after installing it, creating a character, ect I logged in but haven't seen another soul.

I get that there is a lot of work to be done but I just wondered if people actually logged in still, and if so, when and where? I remember the Mara area was a big hang out spot, do people still meet up there?

RE: When do people jack in? - Maligner - 22-07-2012

(22-07-2012, 03:30 PM)hds02115 Wrote: I loved the old game. I took a longer than wanted break and when I tried to log back in I was shocked to find that it had been shut down. Now I have found this and after installing it, creating a character, ect I logged in but haven't seen another soul.

I get that there is a lot of work to be done but I just wondered if people actually logged in still, and if so, when and where? I remember the Mara area was a big hang out spot, do people still meet up there?

Some folks are in now but it's mostly miss than hit on the hit and miss part.

RE: When do people jack in? - Sixxth - 22-07-2012

(22-07-2012, 03:30 PM)hds02115 Wrote: I loved the old game. I took a longer than wanted break and when I tried to log back in I was shocked to find that it had been shut down. Now I have found this and after installing it, creating a character, ect I logged in but haven't seen another soul.

You will find people logged on sparsely and randomly. Since there isnt an actual game to play yet people go online now and then for nostalgia reasons, but there is no regular population or time when you can find people online.

RE: When do people jack in? - chris12333 - 23-07-2012

I usually come online once in a while to check things out. It brings back memories from those times and is always just nice to hear the music and explore around. Once in a while I also use the old radio feature in the game, that’s always fun.