The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Oooo Ooo Am I the only one? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Oooo Ooo Am I the only one? (/showthread.php?tid=430)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Oooo Ooo Am I the only one? - Macayle - 06-04-2010

(28-03-2010, 05:35 AM)nighthawk7000 Wrote: Hello, My name is Nighthawk7000. I am a matrix addict.
I've been addicted for 6 years.

But I'm not looking for any cure Smile

M not looking for a cure either but a fix would sure stop the trembling.

RE: Oooo Ooo Am I the only one? - Neopill - 06-04-2010

(03-04-2010, 04:25 AM)RedEyeKakashi Wrote: Neopill you're the biggest derail, bitchin about who knows what lol. Go away. Take that to a thread that cares.

Welcome to MxOA, Everyone! Make yourself comfortable. There are private chairs in the corner with spikes in the head rest, for those who just really need the fix to fill that hole.
XD

Dude, harsh.

And no I will not go away, sorry but putting years into something I love dearly is something , I think I can speak for every operative, I am proud of. Sorry is that post was confuzzeled, my bad.

RE: Oooo Ooo Am I the only one? - Defined - 13-05-2010

Howdy all...

I too am a Matrix additct and I am so furious wth SOE for ending this game, what are they going to do keep it on a server somewhere or on tape or what???? do they think someone will actually know about and or have money to purchase it from them in the year 2020???? Man just giv ie to someone and let them run it or at least put it up for sale along with any rights that have to go with it or get a release form signed to waive all that crap .... I loved this game and I played all the time every day. The mxoemu is a good start and If I could finsish the project I would but I cant dont have the server or knowledge to lick toe logins with the front end log it to connect to and IP of a data base with open ports that have the wolrd and character databaes for all to play ... BRING BACK MXO!!!!!!