The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: How to play the game???!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i installed correctly and everything. I created a character.
Now what do i do???
I can't really figure out how to play.
Any help would be nice
Thanks

There's nothing to play. Read the FAQ's, because they explain how incomplete this game is.
Are you getting inside the City?

If not, are you getting an error message? game closing?
(04-12-2012, 04:54 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]Are you getting inside the City?

I spawn in the city. I haven't seen any players or really anything to do except teleport to other phones. No bugs either works fine
(05-12-2012, 01:08 AM)tronicx Wrote: [ -> ]

I spawn in the city. I haven't seen any players or really anything to do except teleport to other phones. No bugs either works fine

In that case, you are experiencing the emu as we are. Since it is being reverse engineered and recoded by Rajkosto and a few testers that are knowledgeable about the code, the game is in an alpha test state.

Raj is always working in his spare time, so stay patient and check back every once in a while.

Otherwise, enjoy exploring the vast city. All doors and areas are open, so there is a lot to see. Vendors, collectors, monuments, etc. It is static content, but it is MxO!
(05-12-2012, 05:15 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2012, 01:08 AM)tronicx Wrote: [ -> ]

In that case, you are experiencing the emu as we are. Since it is being reverse engineered and recoded by Rajkosto and a few testers that are knowledgeable about the code, the game is in an alpha test state.

Raj is always working in his spare time, so stay patient and check back every once in a while.

Otherwise, enjoy exploring the vast city. All doors and areas are open, so there is a lot to see. Vendors, collectors, monuments, etc. It is static content, but it is MxO!

Dont call him Raj... lol
Oh ok thanks!
Raj Patel is on the job.
(05-12-2012, 11:11 PM)Zenom199 Wrote: [ -> ]Dont call him Raj... lol

WERD