The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: ZION!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Holly hell! Been a LONG time! Not sure who is here but wow, pretty neat. Can't remeber all of the alts that I used or on which servers...
Freequency (banned)
FreeqJr (banned)
FreaQ
RodimusPrime (Merv)

Had a problem trying to load the application. It continues to give me the error " Can't connect to the internet" I've ran it in Admin mode. Tried running it compatible with XP SP3 and nothing. Huh

Tongue
Read the frontpage, read the FAQ and then see if you have any issues.
ZION ! HEAR ME ! THERE WILL BE... MACHIIIIIIIIIIIINES
(14-12-2012, 04:19 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]ZION ! HEAR ME ! THERE WILL BE... MACHIIIIIIIIIIIINES

MORPHEUS, WHAT CAN WE EXPECT AT THIS ORGY??
(15-12-2012, 12:22 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-12-2012, 04:19 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]ZION ! HEAR ME ! THERE WILL BE... MACHIIIIIIIIIIIINES

MORPHEUS, WHAT CAN WE EXPECT AT THIS ORGY??

It is true what many of you have heard!
(14-12-2012, 03:26 AM)Freequency Wrote: [ -> ]Holly hell! Been a LONG time! Not sure who is here but wow, pretty neat. Can't remeber all of the alts that I used or on which servers...
Freequency (banned)
FreeqJr (banned)
FreaQ
RodimusPrime (Merv)

Had a problem trying to load the application. It continues to give me the error " Can't connect to the internet" I've ran it in Admin mode. Tried running it compatible with XP SP3 and nothing. Huh

Tongue

Now this is a Freequency I have not tuned into in quite some time. There are those of us who still remain hidden, yet lurking in the shadows. Welcome operative once more...