The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Good to be Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A little about myself:

I was one of the old, old beta testers for MxO (it's hard to recall, but I remember playing MxO for at LEAST 6 months before it went live).

I was there for the end of beta big crush, and when the game went live.

On Method I went by TheDarkshadow, a Machine faction player. I mainly stayed a solo player, never joined a crew.

When it merged and became Recursion I also started up Lightshadow (Zion) and Greyshadow (Merv).

I was around for the second big crush, but I didn't get the experience out of that I had hoped to get from the end of beta event, it was in-fact quite disappointing.

I'm actually surprised that I never looked for an MxO emu before, especially since I have been playing the SWG emu for many years. Last night out of the blue I decided to search for one, and found this place.

I am glad to see it, even if it is only a glorified chatroom, and I can't hyperjump to any rooftops, and nobodyis ever around.... even to just be able to hang around Mara Central again for just a little while. Cool
Welcome back Operative.

I never played on Method or Recursion. All my time got sucked up on Linenoise/Syntax. Tongue

I like just chilling in megacity when I have time. Be a tourist. Take pictures. I'm a patient man since I don't have the skills required to help out much. heh.
Big Grin

Cheers!