The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Green loginscreen doesnt go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tried the search, but didnt find anything.

When loggin in, i see the usual green loading screen but it doesnt go away. Its stuck there.

Its my first time playing it on the new machine since years. Installed the game like said on front page and created the characters via website.
could try changing your position on the website,not sure if it will work,you could also try "something that will not help and likely break your computer" - edited by Rajko
dont disable all your services, that's just bad advice
this is either a race condition or just you not receiving enough good packets, we have no concrete advice on how to fix it
lol I can't fathom that MS any services would be the cause of the issue.

I had an old shitty computer that did this often. Are you connecting on wireless? What's your signal strength? What's your ISP speed?

Not saying these are definites, but when I had weak Wi-Fi, I had this problem.

EDIT: misread bad advice, it's still bad advice.
He's saying hide all MS services, indiscriminately disable all other services. Do not do this. It has nothing to do with your issue, and will likely make other things stop working. What kind of internet connection you have is an important question. Infectiousgroove, edit your post so other people don't follow this advice.
Changing your character's XYZ on the website is something you can actually try, 0 0 0 is usually safe (you can jump out of it back onto land)
If your XYZ is way out of bounds the client will just give up and say "well nothing for me to load here, enjoy the sky.", so try that.
I usually use 165 5 25 for that, since it's easy to remember and it will put you near the hardline at Mara C (assuming your district is set to Richland)
For what its worth, I had this problem for a month or more on a wired connection.

Then one day it pretty much went away, and began to work normally. SInce then, it hasn't occurred (approx a year).

I could usually get online if I was persistent.
my deepest apologies for my misconserting advice sorry to all.it worked for me so i thought it would work for some1 else was obviously wrong so sorry again