The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: MXO - Start Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Rajko!

I must check it because I have deactivated all useropts. I placed all settings from "useropts.cfg" to "options.cfg". What I know is, if one setting which is in "options.cfg" you have also in "useropts.cfg", generates this error. I must find out which one it is. Not all duplicates results in this error. As if the system don't like that you call this specific string twice. 2 years ago I knew which setting that exactly was, but I can't remember now. I will test it and inform then.

Is there a possibility to change this hyper walk and run? It is not possible to walk normal now. I would like to make some videos and this superspeed looks very stupid.

ciao

Miss Arzu Bazman
RAF
No, what useropts value caused the problem? And speed is set serverside, it was back when we were all running around tagging elevator panels when Rajko was first getting them working.
Code:
&sendMe 02 80 08 YYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYY is 32bit little endian float encoding of movement scale (i think 0.2 is normal run speed or something)
Hi Rajko!

Okay, I remember you answer allways in very short form, but that was now too short for me. Is that something that I can change somewhere or do you tell me only what it is, but it's still server side thing and the person who can change it is you? If not, can you tell me exactly where this setting is?

The other aspect I see is, it is crazy hard to navigate the character, when the speed is so high. I can't often slide in a door, I crash several times in a wall before my char is in the right position.

ciao

Miss Arzu Bazman
RAF
&send is a command you type in the chat window, like &gotoplayer or &incx / &incy / &incz. It tells the server to send data. Properly formatted, the &send command Rajko posted will modify your movement speed.

We would still like to know what useropt value was causing your problems logging in so that other players do not run into the same error.
thanks for the tip on controlling player speed! T
paste
Code:
&sendMe 02 80 08 00000000
in the chat box to return you to normal speed

also, you run into doors? don't you know you can use TAB to activate stuff instead of double click ?
I didn't even know that. Son of a bitch.
This discussion makes me miss my left hand controller.
hello i'm new in this game, after installation i can't see where is the mouse pointer, i know that i move it but i don't where is it, someone can i help me?
Pages: 1 2 3