The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Thank You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your efforts here are tremendously appreciated. It's so wonderful to see the city again after all this time. Thank you.
Had problems with the chat ?
None at all, sir. ^_^
Couldn't agree more. Apparently it's been 4 years today. I just installed Windows to be able to see MxO again. It feels so good seeing MegaCity.
(31-07-2013, 09:22 PM)Porph Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't agree more. Apparently it's been 4 years today. I just installed Windows to be able to see MxO again. It feels so good seeing MegaCity.

My thanks too!
Mine as well. These bring back some amazing memories with some of the best online friends Ive ever met. If anyone was from the E pluribus Neo faction from the Syntax server, send me a message
I was in E Pluribus Neo briefly with GamiSB before I cancelled my sub.
burben... that name brings back some memories lol. something about a footjob and refusing to hit level cap Big Grin
(20-08-2013, 12:01 AM)Zenom199 Wrote: [ -> ]burben... that name brings back some memories lol. something about a footjob and refusing to hit level cap Big Grin

That was Bourbon.
You guys are weird, screw this, I'm outta here.
Pages: 1 2