The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: End Goal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, been checking out the emu for a while, but just jacked in recently. Loving a lot of the progress I've seen you guys make. Excited for the future for sure. But I was wondering, what are your intentions in the long term for MXO? I completely understand the work will continue for quite a long time, and progress is slow, but just curious about your vision of MXO in the future. The current stance is probably just get all the features working from the incarnation of MXO back when it was running, but what about after that? Do you have any ideas for improvements, changes, maintenance, or content creation? If this has been answered elsewhere feel free to flame me, I'll search harder for the answers lol, but just really curious where the developers see this project going a few years down the road. Coming from a place of pure excitement for any progress made on the project, I find myself really curious about the end goal.
Make a game you can play with other people.
That would be a very enjoyable experience
Indeed it would, can tweak the numbers to be like 'old' MxO, or a more balanced MxO after the game's working.
I want to be Neo, or at least be able to fly.
I'm sorry, but that is impossibru.
I want Moshimo and Leo to still be alive
The Moshimo model is still in the game but the Neo one never was (other than the code statue), but he died in the movies dude how can he be alive ?
What? You can't fulfill my impossible request??? *rage quit*
(23-10-2013, 10:46 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]The Moshimo model is still in the game but the Neo one never was (other than the code statue), but he died in the movies dude how can he be alive ?

Did he? DID HE?!?
Pages: 1 2