The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: downloading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im having trouble downloading the game.i click the link and go through the steps but when the file with thee launcher comes up it wont start
i dont get the question
the topic says downloading, but it seems that you have been able to successfully download both files ?
or do you mean the launcher installer msi file won't download, or start ? what does that mean ?
(04-01-2014, 01:42 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]i dont get the question
the topic says downloading, but it seems that you have been able to successfully download both files ?
or do you mean the launcher installer msi file won't download, or start ? what does that mean ?

the launcher file wont start after i download it.
so it won't install ?
you double click on the .msi file and it just does nothing ? Or does it pop up an error or something ?
(05-01-2014, 10:44 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]so it won't install ?
you double click on the .msi file and it just does nothing ? Or does it pop up an error or something ?

every time i open it i get a message that says this file contained a virus and was deleted
What antivirus software are you using? I haven't seen false positives with MxoEmuTestServer.msi or MatrixOnline.7z before.
That's the thing I don't have any anti virus software on to delete files
What browser are you using? Is it possible you are using Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10? If so, this message may be a result of malware. Link below.

http://malwaretips.com/blogs/file-contai...d-removal/

Edit: Also take a look at this: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Foru...currentver
I am using internet explorer and tried upgrading it to version 11 only my computer refuses to register that I'm upgrading it after I restart it
SO, let me sum up.
-Launcher wont Open, your machine says it was a virus and deleted it
-You have no anti-virus software on your computer (seriously?...)
-Maybe its windows explorer infected with malware, but cant upgrade because...malware? who knows

Seems to me your next step is get an anti-virus and scan your machine. Lots of free scanners available. (Avast is one that some friends use and like, also Malwarebytes anti malware is popular).
I would recommend Hiren's boot CD, but it takes some PC chops and I dont know your skill level.

Alternative - Get a new machine, install some antivirus software, start EMU install all over.

Profit.
Pages: 1 2