The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Neo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(27-06-2014, 10:29 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Loved that they had a chance to get some spotlight, shame how shabby and rushed the game was but that doesn't stop me from replaying it from time to time.

Oh yes, I still play EtM and PoN every now and again.
too bad PoN has the terrible ant parts and other silly stuff in it though
it did have terrible parts in it XD course i tend to just mess about it on it now, its no different to Enter the Matrix either.
I loved the Sparks' Training Construct stuff, especially the apparently little known Roof Jump minigame, that shit was fun. Only came on the DVD release for PC.
I never did complete PoN. I did really come around to Ghost in EtM and of course MxO. But even with characters like Seraph coming from earlier versions of the Matrix and all the speculation about his purpose, he and Sari could really carry us into the next chapter of the matrix universe. I can really accept neo's death after all these years. !maybe just because I have kept with the universe long enough to see the supporting characters flesh out enough that I care about what they were doing.
I agree
Pages: 1 2