The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Anyone still have their original copies of the game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I just moved into a new apartment, and while going through boxes today that were still packed from the last move 8 years ago, I found the original box and discs. With map, booklet, everything. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
So pissed I ditched mine, it survived 2 moves but the 3rd one I was finally like 'This will never be relevant again.' Then like a week later I found mxoemu.info.
I remember way back when RIP got perma-banned for cheating and they posted up a video of them pissing on and setting fire to their disks. Tongue
(01-09-2014, 04:23 PM)ID_Error Wrote: [ -> ]I remember way back when RIP got perma-banned for cheating and they posted up a video of them pissing on and setting fire to their disks. Tongue

That's... healthy.
Piss smells terrible when it burns. Can't imagine piss and plastic.
(02-09-2014, 02:31 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Piss smells terrible when it burns. Can't imagine piss and plastic.

Can you burn a liquid?!?!?! WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?????
You never set gasoline on fire ?
(02-09-2014, 04:40 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]You never set gasoline on fire ?

TOUCHE'
Don't start campfires with gasoline. It fumes like a motherfucker. Almost lost face. And I still have the smell of piss steam stuck in my head.
I'm staring at them right now, right across the room, on the bookshelf.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5