The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Social Environment of game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a peak time that most players are generally in the matrix. Also, what's the deal with quests and starting off at level 50. Is there still game content to be explored?
There is no game on the old test server codebase (thing thats been running since 2010).
So the times people are connected is really random, just check the front page to see if anyone's on. Since there's no game yet, it's just exploration and chat (which is cool for now).
It's not cool for now, but what can you do when the real deal isn't panning out well.
I know you said that you wanted code integrity from the get go. But wouldn't a little dirty coding at least give us something more to do in here? Its been proven that manipulating it a bit can enable us to do "some" combat and I do believe there was some kind of mission on one of the other emulators.

Just a thought. This new patch has my hopes up is all.
That is the path of madness (proven by MxoSource and others).
There's something oddly satisfying about running around the MXO universe, regardless of if you can do anything in it or not.
I can personally vouch for the fact that the old MxOSource server was the path of madness, but it was fun madness. Some of the weirdest code I ever rewrote.
I am still enjoying running aorund and dancing in club hel....I will take whatever comes and ejoy it. just glad to have a megacity to visit!