The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Similar Elements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What games have you found that have similar features to MxO or features that would make it more fun to have in The Matrix?

I've been playing Face of Mankind it has a faction system and a tight knit community based around the factions. The game changes drastically between being in a faction and factionless, since the game is based on social dynamics. There are no classes, just skills. SO you can combine the skills to be any "class" you want.
True Crime: Streets of L.A. has the slowed down bullet time much like the Matrix movies. The main character also seems to be inspired by Keanu Reeves to an extent.
definitely saints row 4 - hyperjump, hyperspeed, and much more
Didn't the Max Payne games have bullet time as well? And the whole 'dual weild pistol' thing, which The Matrix didn't invent but it did seem to trademark it for the post John Woo era. Never played them, I keep meaning to but never get around to it. They look pretty decent. I don't think it has the cyberpunk thing though, that's a tough thing to find in movies and games. I guess cyberpunk doesn't sell?
I play The Secret World from time to time. One of the best features that I like is that you can load up your skills + gear to make any class you want, kind of like MXO.