The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Waiting for the bomb!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What'd you make ?
(20-05-2015, 01:44 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]The fact that development is now being done in Unreal Engine 4, which is free, means you no longer need to be some weird evil genius to work on MxO, there are billions of tutorials on UE4 development. You don't even need to know C++. All you need is time. Most of us don't have a lot of that, but hopefully some of the people who said 'I would help but I don't know how to code' will go grab UE4 and start learning how to use it. Sadly I'm a member of the 'too many projects, not enough time' club.

I'm downloading UE4 right now. I'll learn how to work it. I have some time and I'll contribute to making this work. For the Red Pills !!
For the king!
For the watch!
For Manchester United!
For the Empire!

Wait, sorry. Thanks for playing Star Wars Galaxies.
For the Horde!

I think that's a WoW reference. God I'm out of the loop.
For Manchester United. Wow, that's my favorite club. But, what can I do to get this moving along?
(28-06-2015, 04:38 PM)Atticus Rex Wrote: [ -> ]For Manchester United. Wow, that's my favorite club. But, what can I do to get this moving along?

[Image: xaXi8dT.gif]
Yes Raccoon I think you're the only one who got it. Ready to serve!
Pages: 1 2 3