The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Advertising
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that mxoemu need advertisement

http://thematrixonline.station.sony.com/...s/links.vm

there ara many mxo fan sites.
I think we should create topics for advertising matrix online emulation

P.S. Sorry for my bad english
nah.
if they want to go back to mxo, they will search for it
this way you just look like an attention seeking spammer
and soe admins...
Rajko is right, the ones that knows knows and the ones that don't don't... the last that will know will eventually find their way.
And besides, advertising too aggressively at this point is only going to bring in people who will say "omg why can't I jump / combat / where are the NPC's?"

FAQ's or not, right now more people isn't necessarily better unless they are people who can contribute in a meaningful and positive way.
Jim Morrison visited me in a dream last night and said, "If you mention it on the MatrixWiki or something, they will come".

And what was with the weird, half-naked Indian...
(28-02-2010, 06:46 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]And what was with the weird, half-naked Indian...

I have to ask, didn't you think it was a trifle unnecessary to see the crack in the Indian's bottom?
(28-02-2010, 07:16 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-02-2010, 06:46 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]And what was with the weird, half-naked Indian...

I have to ask, didn't you think it was a trifle unnecessary to see the crack in the Indian's bottom?

Yes!
How about, link to fan sites when it's done. That way you don't have the n00bs saying "0MGZ L13K 1 CAN7 JUMP W7FL0LZ????!!!111!"
I would recommend not advertising anytime soon, that is all.