The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Hey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Just found out about this wonderful project today... Always been a fan of the Matrix series, but never had the pennies to pay for MxO...

Hows development going on this, i've spent a fair while now just running round the city with good old 'lolcharacter', great fun!

Is there any private servers running yet, I can't seem to find anything out!!?

Thanks!
welcome! Smile no as of now the only thing available is the lolcharacter and running around by urself. though one day maybe we might be able to play again, but i dunno. we are all just kind of waiting for further news. they had a server going where you could chat and stuff, but that didn't end up to well, i think they got rid of it. to keep yourself from going crazy, i recommend other games and activities, and just check this site every once in a while to see if there has been any updates. also there is another site for the mxoemu, and i guess they are a side by side project, u can find them here: http://mxo.hardlinedreams.com/forum/ ....but nothing to get excited about yet. u can use the same username/password as this site, on the other site.

once again, welcome, and have fun!
no it's not
set up your own server or connect to someone's server and you can chat and dance and stuff
Heloo Guys I am Haris , New to this forum,I am 24 Male from USA....Just come here to share our opinion with each others.....Wellcome to all in this forum.Have a nice day !!