The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Changes so far?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello all,

I would just like to ask, and I don't mean to be rude or anything, but lately, what has changed about this game in terms of it being updated/ fixed/ changes being made etc?

I've read the FAQ and all other important stickies but from playing in game, and sorry if I'm being unobservational, not much has seemed to change, is this correct, or are there minute details being made that it really doesn't affect your gameplay?

Thank you.
No.

__
Rajko went and lived his life for a bit, so nothing was being worked on then, my sincerest apologies.
Thanks Gerik.

Don't be sorry, haha! Was just wondering is all. =)
(31-01-2011, 05:52 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]Rajko went and lived his life for a bit, so nothing was being worked on then, my sincerest apologies.

haha looks like gerik has stopped being a troll Big Grin keep up the good workTongue

oh and welcome Zanwolf
(31-01-2011, 09:27 PM)Cycles Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-01-2011, 05:52 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]Rajko went and lived his life for a bit, so nothing was being worked on then, my sincerest apologies.

haha looks like gerik has stopped being a troll Big Grin keep up the good workTongue

oh and welcome Zanwolf

Lol, I saw Gerik's post as dripping with extreme sarcasm, but what do I know.

ha
(31-01-2011, 09:43 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]

oh and welcome Zanwolf

ha

Im with QuiDormit.
(31-01-2011, 09:59 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-01-2011, 09:43 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]

oh and welcome Zanwolf

ha

Im with QuiDormit.

Oh in that case, the oscar for being a troll but not acting like one go's to Rolleyes
after new engine there will be significant functionality added such as world changing (from hardlines and archivists), vendors, inventory, atleast some abilities like hyperspeed, maybe hyperjump (first without, then with animation)
i'd say this is a pretty significant change

and this has been working for about 10 hours now, just nobody tried to do it
Pages: 1 2 3