The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Work in progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thanks for the boost of encouragement, it made me think about all what I was doing and I decided that my first design was very very small and crowded and I was bovering rajko about what looked good "sorry Sad" so heres a fresh one and i ask everyone for comments and things they think would make this one more attractive, such as titles, borders, buttons pictures that sort of thing, and yes i do agree that a little friendly competition would help us both,
[Image: unled444l.jpg]

Protip: It's Rajko, not raj.

Morpheus is taking up way too much real estate. Also, like Rajko pointed out, he dead.

Also, Morpheus is being looked at from a bottom-up angle, while the cityscape is top-down.
I realize he is an iconic figure in the Matrix universe and he is dead as Rajko mentioned but if it's possible can we have a revolving character show up in the same position (smaller of course)? It can be Morpheus among others.

Maybe with a brief fade in/out .

QuiDormit- Ok. changed, and ill see what i can do its just hard finding an good image of a character and a good scene to go along with it that matches Sad

& Rxu- ill try it out and see how it looks, what character would you suggest?!
I don't want to pick a character because I realize it has to be a high-rez pic to match the background so with that said I will let you choose..however if I can add one thing would be to note Manic's pic that only shows a partial body and that might work better for certain characters depending on their position.
(25-08-2011, 04:20 PM)Rxu Wrote: [ -> ]I realize he is an iconic figure in the Matrix universe and he is dead as Rajko mentioned but if it's possible can we have a revolving character show up in the same position (smaller of course)? It can be Morpheus among others.

Maybe with a brief fade in/out .

I like this idea. I have a few images of some of the faction leaders. Morpheus, Niobe, Agent Grey, Merv. If the image has to be static, I think it should have no more than three characters. Otherwise it will start to get visually crowded.

I don't mind having Morpheus in there because he is as iconic to the franchise as Neo. But if his death means we shouldn't use his image, then I vote for Seraph as his replacement.
Or we can randomize the character/themes like WB did back then.
If we can't just auto-rotate the characters as part of a layer then a random selection as Aquilae suggested works well for me.
The only suggestion I have for MV's is to possibly spread out the letters in the word EMULATOR since ONLINE is spread out so much.

As is, it is a stunning image.

EDIT:
Regarding Morpheus as the poster child:
I like the idea of rotating the rsi, but it doesn't even have to be a LET character, it could be gang members, bosses, hideout bosses, random redpills, exiles, etc.

2nd edit:
I'll attach a few images of random redpills, just as an example of what I was referring to.
(26-08-2011, 05:12 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]The only suggestion I have for MV's is to possibly spread out the letters in the word EMULATOR since ONLINE is spread out so much.

As is, it is a stunning image.

EDIT:
Regarding Morpheus as the poster child:
I like the idea of rotating the rsi, but it doesn't even have to be a LET character, it could be gang members, bosses, hideout bosses, random redpills, exiles, etc.

2nd edit:
I'll attach a few images of random redpills, just as an example of what I was referring to.

Ves - those pics bring back the feeling of potential there was back in beta and early release.....memories....wow.

Anyhow,My first thought was we probably should use ONLY gang members/random RSIs for this. I think the Rarebit archived images from the main boards somewhere - wasnt one of those threads a place where people showed off their photoshop skills? Maybe thats a good resource. Of course, my RSI will pose for pics on request also Smile

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6