The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Stuck on the "loading character"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*edit* fixed it by going to the install directory and deleting the cui.cfg of the profile that wasn't getting past the loading screen!
*/edit*

old post and bump, but it appears. can OP remember if you used a lot of hotbar macros?

I had a bunch &playanim and &playfx testing, character locked on me at loading character screen.

at first I thoguht it was cause I typed /jackout then hit the X
But that didn't bug my second char when I did that again.

So I figured hotbar, cause that's what I was doing, loading &playanim's up some macros might of had too much string text.

So I just typed /macro ab over and over to fill up the bar.. jacked out reloged
"/macro ab" nothing..I think it deleted those actually as being invalied
so then I did "/macro ab ab" for a bunch then did it on bar 9 10 and 11 and now I cna't login.

unknown if it is "total number" of macros' or just loading them up in bars 9 10 or 11
or not having actual commands in the macros...etc.
just add it to the client bug pile that i can't do much about
I am having a problem as well i just installed the game and use the MxO test server and i create the character with the in-game character creation, Create the name and blue pill name, Then i click accept and it just stays at that one screen with him moving around and waiting for someone, How can i get passed this?
(03-05-2013, 08:49 PM)SecondKyle Wrote: [ -> ]and i create the character with the in-game character creation,

The in game character creation does not work. You have to create the character through the website, mxoemu.info> Register (or Log In)> Click on your username> Click the Create new Character Button

This is all covered in the FAQ and the home page directions. You gotta read and follow these direction to a tee.

Quote:Q:: So how do I create a character anyway?
A: Follow the instructions on the main page http://mxoemu.info/ . Once you have created an account there, you will be able to insert numerical values for your player's looks. At the moment, there's nothing to help you figure out what the skin/hair/face/etc types are, however you can get that information easily enough. Simply log in to the server, change the values, hit save, and type "&update" into the chat bar of MxO. You'll see the changes instantly update.
Also this is the wrong thread for that.
Pages: 1 2