The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: A Dreamer still dreaming.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Matrix Online ..........

Are you still sleeping? Or are you awake?
In me, the dream is neverending , always there, always knocking. At times, when I look at the real, I see you. In my car, or at work. While playing with my kids, or watching TV. I see you. Sometimes I feel you, tugging at my mind. In pictures , in words, hell, I even see you in trees. The code is always there. Maybe not at first, and maybe not immediatley noticed, but the things you do jump out at me like a Flagged Merv. I can still see.

Sometimes I think i'm crazy, seeing these things that remind me of those days. The days of sorrow and pain, the days of victory and bliss. I still see you. Words that remind, sights that force recall. Recall of my friends, and enemies alike.

A street sign or a slogan. A black cat or a song. These things are like glue.

For I AM THE MATRIX, and i'll always have you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Neopill

A redpill, true and true.
I'm watching you... @.@
Since I can't on the other forums. +1! You're not alone Smile .
Follow the white rabbit. Knock knock Neopill
(22-12-2011, 04:58 AM)SadPanda91 Wrote: [ -> ]Since I can't on the other forums. +1! You're not alone Smile .

You are not alone...