The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Active or not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy!
Is this emulator still in progress or is the project completely dead?

Love to hear from you
/RzrTrek
so and so.
(08-07-2012, 03:35 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]so and so.

..I take it your server is up and running and please disregard my last post on the "role-play" forum part... don't understand what I did but I'm in all right but mid-air? :/

Suggestions?Heart
The emulator is buggy. I haven't been jacked-in in a while, so my best advice would be to restart the client and hopefully it will place you on the ground where you can run. Also, try jumping (spacebar). That may help, or I may have it confused with a solution to a similar problem from one of the other emulators.

It is limited right now, but keep an eye on the project and it will progress over time as Raj chips away at the code.
(08-07-2012, 03:53 AM)RzrTrek Wrote: [ -> ]

..I take it your server is up and running and please disregard my last post on the "role-play" forum part... don't understand what I did but I'm in all right but mid-air? :/

Suggestions?Heart

Yes I had a similar problem. Just run around looking for some steps or some ground at your height... the game will then recognise you.
(18-07-2012, 10:41 AM)nuttyone Wrote: [ -> ]

Suggestions?Heart

Yes I had a similar problem. Just run around looking for some steps or some ground at your height... the game will then recognise you.

..at my hight you say? Well that would be one giant step then like 10,000 feet! Big Grin
(18-07-2012, 03:02 PM)RzrTrek Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-07-2012, 10:41 AM)nuttyone Wrote: [ -> ]

Suggestions?Heart

..at my hight you say? Well that would be one giant step then like 10,000 feet! Big Grin

Okay, so you're a little higher than I was. Are there no buildings at your height?
Just get over valid map space and hit <spacebar> to jump. This will land you on the ground. Sometimes, if you're too high for this to work, use &incy -500 or so, see if <spacebar> works now. If not, get a little lower. But this will not work on the 'prop' side of the map (the blocked off outskirts where there are no nav meshes). You have to be above somewhere you're able to stand and walk. (rooftops, streets, etc). See if this helps and hit us back.