The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: a random idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Rajkosto, I understand the annoyance, hence the the hostile sarcasm. However, why do you care if people enjoy a project you created? Even if it has been done before? Let alone, being sarcastic to every new comer is not a way to get people involved.

Yes, I know this project has been going for a while, and Yes I know more than likely the people who wanted to be involved would have been, but having a non-inviting attitude towards everyone doesn't help anyone.

I've been viewing these forums off and on for a while, so I know two of your homies will comment away bashing/defending you, but it doesn't neglect the fact that you come off very bitter on the forums.
no no no you guys have fun
OH MAN, HE'S FIGURED OUT OUR SECRET PACT!
(19-03-2013, 02:28 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]OH MAN, HE'S FIGURED OUT OUR SECRET PACT!

Great, now you'll have to move your lair.
(19-03-2013, 07:20 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-03-2013, 02:28 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]OH MAN, HE'S FIGURED OUT OUR SECRET PACT!

Great, now you'll have to move your lair.

But I need more minerals to lay down a new Hatchery.
dont spam up this thread, let the guys have their party
have checked out a few clubs and i think parallaxis in uriah would be a good venue as it's well lit easy to find and massive.thinking maybe next saturday night which would be the 30/3/13.if we could get a dj to confirm that this would be ok for them to host it then we should let them decide what time is best for them as it would not be much good if they could not make it.
I would attend a party like this or whatever I'll keep an eye out for the upcoming party if it's on a Friday or Saturday night. Cool
[img][Image: screenshot_126.jpg][/img]
im tryn to parteh, wooooooooooo, to drunk to make it tonight... tomar sounds gud tho
My party pic
[Image: screenshot_1.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5