The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: a random idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So is this happening?
Random is random.
Well, scheduled for today apparently, but didn't see a lot of feedback from people saying the date worked for them. These things usually get rescheduled a few times, it's tough to find a date and timeframe where everyone who wants to go can make it. Hope it works out.
yeah i agree bitbomb it's hard to try and get a timeframe and date that suite's everyone don't think this will happen tonight, have had no reply from some one who is willing to host it i.e dj with a mic so it's not really looking that good for tonight
I will ask a DJ from The Secret World this morning to see and I will check friends list on Xfire. Even if we don't get a DJ tonight I will show up to hang out and chat or whatever for a bit. What I would end up doing if we don't have a DJ is just listen to my own music while we hang out.

Time frame I'll show up regardless is 7pm - 10pm EST. I just suggest keep checking in a few times per hour to see who's on. I will post more information in this thread if I have any to share.

Check here for updates on DJ hosting. I posted a request since no one else has yet. http://www.siradio.fm/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13969
Thank you for having this. It was a blast to do this again. Hope to see more of these soon.
would like to say a massive thank's to everyone for turning up was a great night.now it's easter so have a good holiday all,hope to cya all soon,drink's last beer and says goodbye and thankyou
Yes, thanks for showing up all ! I think we had a total of 11 players show up and it was a good time, it really brought back good memories of the game.. I took a few screenshots but a few came out blank so I will share what I have.
[Image: screenshot_1-1_zps96a05bca.jpg]

The second screenshot here did a double shot somehow but anyway..
[Image: screenshot_2_zps8c948e84.png]
Nice turnout! I saw the player count on the front page and wanted to jack in but the connection I was on at the time wasn't having that at all, I was pretty bummed. Having a nice group of people really makes standing around chatting a lot of fun. Honestly I think the last time Polyvinyl saw a party of that size was the xmas party in 2010.
MEDIUM detail settings ? come on dude
well, at least you guys had fun
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5