The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: a random idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
just wondering is this is still happening tonight,if not no worries,i hope you all had a good halloween
(02-11-2013, 05:57 PM)infectiousgroove Wrote: [ -> ]just wondering is this is still happening tonight,if not no worries,i hope you all had a good halloween

I have to be at a bday party tonight. But I'll try to get on for a few later on tonight.
Shit. Missed out due to RL conflicts. I would definitely be up for the next one.
(31-03-2013, 03:36 PM)mixer242 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, thanks for showing up all ! I think we had a total of 11 players show up and it was a good time, it really brought back good memories of the game.. I took a few screenshots but a few came out blank so I will share what I have.
[Image: screenshot_1-1_zps96a05bca.jpg]

The second screenshot here did a double shot somehow but anyway..
[Image: screenshot_2_zps8c948e84.png]

I'm doing another Halloween party this year, you are all welcome to come! Please let me know which day would work best for all of you, thanks.

Time will be 7-10pm Friday or Saturday 10/31 or 11/1 2014 @ Club Hel. I'll be looking for a DJ in the meantime, hope to see you all there!

Heres the other Forum website I posted this party on with a poll for day
I will try to make it this year mixer! T
Ill be there!
We should ad an Event plugin on the forums for things like this so the Mods can add them and when people come on they can look and see what's going on where, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5