The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: DON'T EVER GIVE UP THIS PROJECT!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
seriously i'm psyched about this project.. keep up the good work DEV Team.. i miss my old mxo days in recursion.. if anyone remembers me hit me up... my ign was s0litude
The name looks familiar. I myself was in out the last year. I miss the game, thought it would alway be there when I needed it. Guess not. These guys have made great progress in the last year. Looking forward to more in the future.
I wouldnt count on it:

Current SVN Releases since March 3rd:

current number of times valaro/vadera has trolled this forum:

Actually I am sure if you were to review all 361 posts of mine youd see that quite a few are actually posts relevant to something.

Id say on average 20 posts would be "trolling" Whereas you trainman have 25 posts worth of trolling and 1 that I could see was relevant to anything.

And to keep the relevance: Rajkosto hasnt posted anything on his SVN (the place where he posts all updates) in quite a while and probably wont again for quite a while. So this project is currently on pause. The other project continues on schedule though, just becasue we dont have the almighty test server doesnt make it a "failed" project. We've just decided that its best to actually code something thats going to work before releasing.

And for those who wish to use foul language towards anything I post these days please dont view this as an act of "Trolling" simply stating some facts and some opinions. And before you go off on the no one cares about your opinion- Thats YOUR opinion not the opinion of EVERYONE. So at the end of the day if my opinion doesnt count for anything then neither does yours becasue you are all on the same level. Posters waiting on a project. I dont see anyone other than Morpheus/ Neo/ Rajko coding anything. So have a nice day all
your joking right? i like how you used the phrase 'quite a few' post were relevant. in other words some of what you post is relevant which is accurate and since you lost ur admin status u have done nothing but troll here. if you deny that than you are in denial. how many times has anyone gone to ur 'forum' to say anything negative? yet you come here every other day to put in something negative because you want this project to fail. ur project has nothing done, at all. from what i can tell, they are about 6 months to a year behind this project so if rajko wants to take his time than I say its all for the better. he actually has other things outside of this project. meanwhile your lover sits around eating choco cookies and disassembling other irrelevant games and from what i can tell, they haven't a clue. it took rajko how long to fix the mistakes the morph couldn't fix? two weeks? your boyfriend wanted to scrap the whole thing and start over. he would say, yea this month we will release scatman. then release time would come and he'd say, no next month. then release date would come and he would say, oh wait two months from now. ur just pissed you chose to go with people who haven't a clue and so you come here to try to hinder the great progress that has been made because you have made none. you have done nothing. you clearly dont know what you talking about with any of this. nobody comes to your shit forums to say anything about how depressingly sad it is that you have done nothing but fail again and again. piss off mate
Yes... Nothing. I must have dreamed what we have done on our project.

And to "discuss" a point with you trainman as im above the usual - Flaming that you are.

Scatman was to be released. Then Rajko said heres an idea, lets create a test server for the entire forum. If it was in fact Morpheus who said that Scatman was never inteneded to be a release for a user base of this size. It was inteneded to build upon the Reality only WITHOUT the Reality, which it would be a fair assumption to say that it might beeasier without.

Scatman wasnt released as Morpheus saw that the code being used was "outdated" so to speak. So he decided to recode it from scratch so that we could start working with the intention of giving it out as a playable server. Please be aware trainman that while you have contributed as much as i have to this project (= 0 coding) that Morpheus has done more than most around here. So before you go flaming him might be nice to appreciate that he is the reason you have Chat and the ability to see each other doing some nice little emotes in that "almighty test server" of yours. Im not denying that this project has alot of potential. But when Rajko and his little group of ass kissers (which to be fair if im being blamed for doing to morpheus you must certainly be doing to rajko) decided to cast out all helpers that had ALOT of clues as to what they were doing, he decided that he was lord and master of everyone elses work.

Now to anyone i may have trolled upon or been rude to I apologise. I just dont think its fair that someones work be cast down at every point, just because you think that saying the word Morpheus will get you banned form a test server. Which by the way hasnt had any updates since the begining of March. 1 Month. No updates. Which was the point I was making. And it is a FACT! Not my opinion!
you come to a thread called DON'T EVER GIVE UP THIS PROJECT, and what do you say?
(24-03-2010, 03:29 PM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldnt count on it:
Current SVN Releases since March 3rd: 0

you are only trying to dissuade people. there was no other reason for you to post what you said. march 3rd was three weeks ago. the server is stable, chat is stable, emotes, and you can teleport anywhere. i have yet to see or hear anything positive about ur python code.

as far as scatman goes your full of it. ur trying to tell me that we weren't promised a scatman release in december, then in the first weeks of january, then a month later? your a liar if you're saying we weren't told that.

(24-03-2010, 05:32 PM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]Now to anyone i may have trolled upon or been rude to I apologise. I just dont think its fair that someones work be cast down at every point

do you not realise how stupid you sound here? this is exactly what you are doing right now. you don't think its fair to cast down someone work and that's exactly what you are doing now.

(24-03-2010, 05:32 PM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]hasnt had any updates since the begining of March. 1 Month. No updates. Which was the point I was making. And it is a FACT! Not my opinion!

see, nothing but contempt. the server is stable, with chat, and tele and what have you got? a big fat null. you have none of that working. you have done nothing to help either project except regurgitate what others say about them.
Yes, and wasnt the aim of the project to get The Matrix Online running the same way it was when SOE shut it down?

I never said you werent "promised" anything. he said expected release on multiple occassions and always stated that was provided there was no mishaps in between! The idea was to have it released on those times. And scatman was released. Scatman isthe very basis of what your playing on right now! With a few tune ups and C++ converstions its identical!

And all you ever do is flame and troll. Do you have ANYTHING nice to say at all?

Yes its not called disuadinjg. its called being a realist. No updates = No project porgress. As i stated earlier in this post. The idea is to have MxO running as it was prior to SOE's closure. < So sure you have a stable enough server. But Its far from completed. We dont have a server... YET! So what? We want to get as much into a server as we can. Plus starting the code from scratch takes time. Rome wasnt built in a day. Theres only so much your code can do. Ours may well go further. And I have yet to see anyone say ANYTHING bad about Python (for testing) except Rajko. But he only said it becasue persoanlly he didnt choose to do it that way.

Tell you what trainman why dont we call it a day and stop trying to ram crap down each others throats. Ill post on these forums like everyone else can. As can you and well stay away from each other in future as we BOTH end up "trolling" peoples threads!
(24-03-2010, 06:00 PM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]I never said you werent "promised" anything. he said expected release on multiple occassions and always stated that was provided there was no mishaps in between!
so basically what ur saying is his word amounts to nothing unless you read the fine print

(24-03-2010, 06:00 PM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]And all you ever do is flame and troll. Do you have ANYTHING nice to say at all?

you didn't get the memo? my sole purpose here is to remind you that ur attempting to admin on the wrong forum

(24-03-2010, 06:00 PM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]Yes its not called disuadinjg. its called being a realist. No updates = No project porgress.

be a 'realist' on ur forum where all you do is RP and take photos

(24-03-2010, 06:00 PM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]I have yet to see anyone say ANYTHING bad about Python (for testing)

that is the point. python is for testing and yet ur whole forum is based on the idea of having a 'python server'

(24-03-2010, 06:00 PM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]Tell you what trainman why dont we call it a day and stop trying to ram crap down each others throats. Ill post on these forums like everyone else can. As can you and well stay away from each other in future as we BOTH end up "trolling" peoples threads!
every time you come here to troll I'll be there to troll the troll, troll
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6