The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: I got an email of SOE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm still trying to contact someone with the rights of MXO.
I thought the rights owner is SOE. But it isnt.

Thats the mail i got back:

Hey Rusher,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. The issue with MXO is the Sony Online Entertainment does not own the rights tot eh game. Warner Brothers owns the game. So I am sorry to tell you SOE will not be able to assist you. I am also sorry to tell you that I do not have a contact for Warner Bros either.

Please let me know if I can assist you in any other way.

Regards,

Gordon Dapkus
International Community Relations Manager
Sony Online Entertainment LLC

So, i will try to contact Warner Bros. if i can find the right contact. I want to tell them all my ideas to reactivate MXO officially.
If there is someone else, who can help me searching the right contact with Warner Bros. please write a pm to me.

Rusher
Don't get your hopes up, but good luck.

Also, we already knew that bit of info Smile
Not only did we know that, but it's not going to happen.

Legal issues, among other things, will stop you. For one, there's no longer a "go to" person who can provide the rights to this product. As someone who's worked for and with corporations for over a decade, I can tell you that when products die, the people who ran them or were in charge of the paperwork for them move on. Sometimes, they get new jobs within the company, but eventually, most move on entirely to new companies, and the product then becomes and remains buried under "I have no idea who's in charge of that, sorry."

Feel free to try though.
Email inquiry sent to WB.... waiting on reply but it might take a few days though.
(06-04-2010, 08:53 PM)mixer242 Wrote: [ -> ]Email inquiry sent to WB.... waiting on reply but it might take a few days though.

Any news?
if we can take "old right mxo" back it will be SUPER....how much can rights cost? is there anybody who can buy it?
hmmm that is the question, what happened to the donation fund on here last year. Anyway, whatever happens the likely outcome is that it will either be to expensive or they shall not give us a chance, heres hoping anyway. There must be a soloution, anyone know a political profeshonal or something???
just give us opportunitty have ONE WORLD server with rights of warner bros
Hilarious!
Warner unit bought the online gaming company Turbine : lotro , dungeons and dragon ,few days ago .

So now Warner have skill to release themeself an mmo , they have right for an mmo call mxo ......they need to know that there is some costumer for mxo , us !

Utopic ?
Pages: 1 2 3