The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: MxoEmu Testing Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Whenever that happens to me, I edit my coords and jack back in. Good to know it's got nothing to do with position.
Finally got a chance to DL the .msi. It installed fine and all, but when I launched and selected my character, mxo went to full screen and then closed. By the theme of the thread here it seems like its not an emu problem and probably a machine problem. Anyone got any leads for me?

I reinstalled the standalone following MetaLogic's guide. I get to the same point and it shuts down matrix2.bat. The game changes my computer's resolution from 1200x800 to 800x600 and the game closes.

Does it matter that my folders are not named "The Matrix Online"?
@Vesuveus -- I dunno. But definitely it doesn't depend by the name of the directory.
Maybe try to lock those files, so, if you set the resolution to 1200x800, it won't change anymore.

I guess, ehe, I'm not sure.
useropts
Jacked in today, was pretty cool. Wish there was more going on. Quite lonely .
What can I do in the current version of the game ? Are there missions or something ? Everytime I try to move or use an item in my inventory my cursor get stuck.

All I can do is move around and enter in some buildings (but sometimes I can't go back outside...) .
You didn't even read the thread you posted in? Really? Go ONE page back and read Major Tom and QuiDormit's posts.
(03-10-2010, 09:26 PM)Stoned dude Wrote: [ -> ]What can I do in the current version of the game ? Are there missions or something ? Everytime I try to move or use an item in my inventory my cursor get stuck.

All I can do is move around and enter in some buildings (but sometimes I can't go back outside...) .

Thats about all you can do.

Here are the server commands that are available (first post in this thread):

Available player commands:
Code:
&netstats - show connection information
&gotoPos <x> <y> <z> - absolute location teleport
&incX <x>, &incY <y>, &incZ <z> - relative coordinates increase and teleport
&gotoPlayer <playerName> - teleport to location of <playerName>
&goThru <amount> - go forward <amount> units. default amount=2
&update - refresh character's appearance from db (to self only)

There is no: inventory, missions, character creation, teams, combat etc etc. The EMU is in its early infancy, there is no real "gameplay" yet.

For some of us MxO junkies, we are just happy to log in, run around, listen to the music and see the city. Smile
Stop using your forums account name and password and create an account on http://mxoemu.info by clicking the "Register" link in the upper left hand corner.

The forums and the game are two totally separate entities.
I tried creating another character and logging in. I got this error msg:

Any leads?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14