The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(22-12-2010, 02:06 PM)SadPanda91 Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually pretty easy. For raj's server, you have to go to mxoemu.info and click on your username (make sure your logged in). Then select your character's name. From here you should see a selection of coords, districts, and clothes with numerical values next to them.

You can either find what clothes you want through trial and error ( remember to click the update button on bottom and type: &update in game) or look and the guide linked below. The link is for a different server but the numbers are generally pretty close.

http://www.mxoforums.com/showthread.php?...lothing%5D

The clothing lists are in .PDF files. I hope this helps!!

Thank you Panda. This is really helpful. Smile

Also, if you click on Cloudwolf's badass clothing tool (linked in the FAQ), you can even choose the clothing items by name and get the number outputs.

Also, this:

Quote:Q:: So how do I create a character anyway?
A: Follow the instructions on the main page http://mxoemu.info/ . Once you have created an account there, you will be able to insert numerical values for your player's looks. At the moment, there's nothing to help you figure out what the skin/hair/face/etc types are, however you can get that information easily enough. Simply log in to the server, change the values, hit save, and type "&update" into the chat bar of MxO. You'll see the changes instantly update.
Small update to the FAQ made to include this:

Q: Is there a chat or anything like that where I can talk to people in real time?
A: Why yes. Yes there is.
Check out mxoemu web chat here!
Or via IRC Client: DALnet channel #mxoemu
So who likes the missing image in Cloudwolf's Wardrobe? Or is it just me?
This doesn't really bring me up to date... OK, what happened to the "Matrix Online" Game? Now it is obsolete? I will never get to play it? So, there is a new Matrix Online game coming out? To replace the old?
Gone, yes, yes, no, yes.
(03-05-2011, 04:12 AM)whitewidow Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't really bring me up to date... OK, what happened to the "Matrix Online" Game? Now it is obsolete? I will never get to play it? So, there is a new Matrix Online game coming out? To replace the old?

This FAQ wasn't designed for people who have never played the game before. I'll update it.

The Matrix Online came out in 2005. It had a very short run and died a very slow and painful death in 2009.

There weren't enough people paying to play, and as you can probably imagine, the Matrix Franchise is not a cheap IP (Intellectual Property) to pay for.

So, it's gone.

All that remains are the four lonely projects attempting to bring some life back to the game. However, don't expect too much. This is a simple fragment of the game's former glory.

If you missed out on the live game, then I'm afraid you will never experience the simulation as it once was.

All we have left is rumor and speculation which is littered all over this and other boards.
just go play some other game, most of them are much more fun than mxo was
new here, i'm wondering how should i do emote command, and it seems there is jump animation, is there any other thing like death animation or revived animation
Updated because elevators and hardlines have been working for a long time now, and I am very slow at updating.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7