The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Work in progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rajko said he won though Sad and i know, manics page is sooo clean it looks very nice, i was going to post mine but its terrible, the trouble i had was finding high resolution characters then finding a good background which there inst many and most of the time the background doesn't match up to the character that i found, my idea was to have a street and i found to red pills in a fighting pose with agents behind them and to the left and right the backs of two agents, and code rain going up the road underneath them, i found the red pills and agents to go behind them but couldn't find a street picture from the matrix, i found a real life one and tried to make it look as much like the matrix online as I could, but after seeing manics one it would be embarrassing to post it *hand over face* never mind ay :')
So log into the game and take some hi-res screen shots. Clean them up.

But whatever, dude. It's your choice.
I did try i was trying to find a good city place with nice buildings, ill continue looking later,

EDIT: i found a place and made a basic image off what i wanted it to look like.

REQUEST: If anyone can go to this place the co-ordinates are X-78 Y19 Z18 and model there RSI's there, any cool poses and things, things you think would look good,

[Image: realitytest201108272002.jpg]

The Bazmans had great pictures of cityscapes. I'll try to find a link. Or you can look for pictures of Chicago as the City was modeled from Chicago's buildings.

edit http://www.mxoforums.com/showthread.php?tid=26921
Here's a billion images (or 154, either way). I took these a while back.

http://s539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358...t/MxO_Emu/
QuiDormit, there pictures are fantastic!
My point with those pictures is: take a little time and find some places! It's not like EVERY INCH of megacity isn't awesome.
I have to personally say manic's is beautiful, love it man! So subtle but it shows the matrix in a different kind of artistic style more gritty I think. I just feel like its missing something maybe its the tabs? Because its kind of bare bones but the scheme is very awesome. Good job to everybody, thanks for your contributions guys don't stop trying though! =]
the frame/button looks very clean and professional
he obviously didnt finish it yet, more stuff will be added
TheKid, why did you post this here? Why didn't you post it in your thread? Just wondering.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6