The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Work in progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yeah good work. +1
Like I like my women. Clean and sexy.
Manic Thats fantastic! Just out of curiosity, is there anyone out there with some editing skills that could put a semi official MXoEmu trailer together? Or make a new thread and post your "What I have thus far"? It would be nice to compile some basic things into these pages to see how it would look on the overall page?

Looking forward to seeing what else Manic can come up with. Plus as everyone has basically said TheKid keep going! Dont stop now, use Manics input and play around with it to see if you can do better.
If there are no other suggestions or recommendations, this is ready to hand over to rajkosto or whomever will be coding the splash page.
(08-09-2011, 02:42 PM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]Manic Thats fantastic! Just out of curiosity, is there anyone out there with some editing skills that could put a semi official MXoEmu trailer together? Or make a new thread and post your "What I have thus far"? It would be nice to compile some basic things into these pages to see how it would look on the overall page?

Why bother at this stage of the game?

That's like trying to drive a car before there are windows, wheels, tires, a steering wheel, and an engine.
Don't we already have a bunch of youtube trailers?
where's the dude ?
there will be no other pages, so those buttons at the top are unnecessary
there needs to be a user icon/combobox with small details below it, in a group box
you haven't finished this
Just wanted to chime in and say I haven't dropped this. Just have some real-life obligations cropping up.

I'll keep working this as I have time.
updeeeyt plz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6