The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: new to mxo emu - some questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(28-05-2012, 08:24 AM)HD_Neo Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-05-2012, 04:40 AM)hardline Wrote: [ -> ]Also, i dont know why you guys stick up for this admin so much and lick his balls - he is one man and he is fucking lazy as far as i can see. 3 years and you can walk around and do an emote.

First to rajkos post:
/sign - he said it alright what every dev is thinking.

So hardline up to you:
There are still many other things that could be done.
Opening Doors for example seems to you - as a noob - a "simple" thing.
Rajko did a hard research on it was you need for EVERY Object (also doors) the type and the absolute Coords to the .metr world (MxO client just stores them relative to an Boundary Area).

And there many of these time intensive things that needs to be figured out before.

But hey hardline - when you think you would be faster - show me.
I bet you would take 10+ Years Smile

Oh good the project leader is here - must have come to save his baby.
I honestly missed out on MXO but who cares, this project is a dead end joke. There is no reason to actually pay attention to this except for people who want a little nostalgia. Anybody who actually wants to pay attention to this just gets pushed away by the exact people trying to draw them in - just look at any thread that says "help" on them.. admins just be dicks for no reason because they think every question is dumb. You guys need to get off your high horse and realize there is no reason to waste time on this project if you dont care about anybody who might actually want to play it. You act like you should be treated as a god because you are doing everyone a favor by bringing this dead game "back" if you could even say that... dont boast about your knowledge on how you know how to reverse engineer some old code on an old game - if you want to brag - go work at an actual company that creates games. This is the year for MMOs that are actually worth spending time on. Not walking around a buggy city that you can literally do nothing in. I would be embarrassed spending this much time on something that's going nowhere - but - do what makes you happy. You sure aren't pleasing anybody else besides a few die hards that cant let MXO go.
Ok, now its obvious all you want to do is troll.
You don't read the posts explaining things, and just go on attacking others
Goodbye
Pages: 1 2 3 4