The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Anyone still have their original copies of the game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
When the game died a few years ago did you get rid of the CDs/box since it was of no use to you, or did you keep it for nostalgia/collection sake?
I still have mine. Actually, the CDs in my MxO box have never been used. I was in beta, and all I needed was a serial number in the box to upgrade the beta launcher to the live one.
EVERYONE kept their mixo.

(11-07-2014, 12:45 PM)Othinn Wrote: [ -> ]I still have mine. Actually, the CDs in my MxO box have never been used. I was in beta, and all I needed was a serial number in the box to upgrade the beta launcher to the live one.

Same here...never needed the CDs. Also still have the little mixo mag and other swag somewhere....
I still have the MxO magazine, too.
I had the DVD/box, but never had a connection that wasn't at work. Carried it around for years, tossed it when I moved right before I found mxoemu. So sad.
Sure do. After the game shut down, I cleaned everything mxo-related off of my computer and put it onto disk. Then I placed everything into the mxo game box and tucked it away. Cool
I still have mine complete with the discs, instruction booklet, map, and box. I always get all nostalgic when I look at it.
I tried to buy one but the postal service lost it.
(11-07-2014, 10:20 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to buy one but the postal service lost it.

True story, I mailed it and it got stuck somewhere in NY and then disappeared.
Yep, I kept mine, because I knew the day would come when I would be able to resurrect it.

The game is afoot.
Patience.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5