The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Does anoyne Play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone still play this game? I only just found out about Matrix Online, but it does not seem as though anyone plays anymore.
No gameplay to play in the mxoemu.info version, sorry.
(17-10-2014, 07:59 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]No gameplay to play in the mxoemu.info version, sorry.

What does that mean?
(17-10-2014, 10:54 PM)ShawnReynolds Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-10-2014, 07:59 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]No gameplay to play in the mxoemu.info version, sorry.

What does that mean?

Go find an NPC to fight and get back to us on that.
(18-10-2014, 12:07 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-10-2014, 10:54 PM)ShawnReynolds Wrote: [ -> ]

What does that mean?

Go find an NPC to fight and get back to us on that.

I am not even able to get in the game yet.
Hi everyone. I don't want to make another topic. So I ask here, are devs still works on server?
(16-05-2015, 11:42 AM)Jack Dillinger Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone. I don't want to make another topic. So I ask here, are devs still works on server?

Yes.

It is being rewritten using UE4.
And it's going to be awesomeness!
well in my opinion the project is kind of dead,no one plays,kind of inactive and all Sad
(05-06-2015, 11:39 AM)Frostymart Wrote: [ -> ]well in my opinion the project is kind of dead,no one plays,kind of inactive and all Sad

You have misunderstood what the emu is.

In this very thread, Rajkos says there is no gameplay in the emu. There is nothing to play. He leaves the server out there for us to explore and hang out in. Nostalgia.
I go online once in a while just to see the city, hear the music etc.

He is rewriting the game from scratch using UE4, the project is far from dead.

So while you are passing your judgment on how dead it is, he is busy writing code and figuring shit out so maybe someday there will be a game to PLAY.
Pages: 1 2