The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Work in progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This is where I will post my progress for the MxO Emu splash page. It's going to take some time to get it to a quality that I feel is worthy of the community, and of the game.

All comments and criticisms are welcome.

[Image: rSixr.jpg]
This is amazing man!! alot better than mine think i should just give up and leave it to you Smile
dont give up.
make it a competition
competitions always make both sides better
I cant compare with that! ManicVelocitys is amazing, i dont know how i can make mine look any different/better Sad
(25-08-2011, 01:15 PM)TheKid Wrote: [ -> ]I cant compare with that! ManicVelocitys is amazing, i dont know how i can make mine look any different/better Sad

I gave you a myriad of suggestions!
I know i tried them out, i did most of the things you suggested and it still looks the same, maybe i should start from scratch
(25-08-2011, 04:24 AM)ManicVelocity Wrote: [ -> ]This is where I will post my progress for the MxO Emu splash page. It's going to take some time to get it to a quality that I feel is worthy of the community, and of the game.

All comments and criticisms are welcome.

Dude, this is BRILLIANT.

And I agree that competition is good Smile
Just suggestions...

1. Morpheus, smaller
2. Some very light matrix code on the clouds and sky area without touching the buildings of course and in a tone that blends in.
3. Buttons can be placed on the bottom of screen or stacked on the right side.

Great work BTW
TheKid Wrote:This is amazing man!! alot better than mine think i should just give up and leave it to you

Don't give up. I was inspired by your design. I just wanted to put my own spin on it. And I agree with rajkosto that some friendly competition would encourage both of us to try harder.

Rxu Wrote:Just suggestions...

1. Morpheus, smaller
2. Some very light matrix code on the clouds and sky area without touching the buildings of course and in a tone that blends in.
3. Buttons can be placed on the bottom of screen or stacked on the right side.

Great work BTW

1. Agreed. I think he should be prominent, but not gigantic.
2. Way ahead of you. Smile
3. See #2. I was thinking along the bottom. I'm learning Inkscape to create some nice vectorized buttons.

Thanks for the input!
in b4 everyone realises morpheus is dead
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6