The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: SOE on MXO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Anybody care to pitch this game at Bioware or Blizzard? Smile
(15-12-2010, 03:29 PM)Rxu Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody care to pitch this game at Bioware or Blizzard? Smile

I would support that idea 110%!!!!
Altough MxO in the hands of Blizzard may come out... very interesting or, shall we say, peculiar?
I love Bioware, none of their games has ever let me down and if Bioware picked up MxO it would be awesome.
Not to mention if theese two companies did a new MxO, the number of players joining the game, would grow I belive
I think with the state of things, I know all us here are avid MxO and Matrix fans, but Matrix has had its time now, its come to pass for most of the market out there and its been put on the shelf with all the other classic IPs/Movies etc and thats it. No one would pick up an IP that's had its time...So I agree with Qui, it's pointless continuing about 'what ifs', rather than we should be concentrating on what this revival of MxO will do for us.

I'm sure with all the talented people working on a solution to "Reload" the matrix we'll get there at some point

Sierus
(15-12-2010, 07:04 PM)Sierus Wrote: [ -> ]I think with the state of things, I know all us here are avid MxO and Matrix fans, but Matrix has had its time now, its come to pass for most of the market out there and its been put on the shelf with all the other classic IPs/Movies etc and thats it. No one would pick up an IP that's had its time...So I agree with Qui, it's pointless continuing about 'what ifs', rather than we should be concentrating on what this revival of MxO will do for us.

I'm sure with all the talented people working on a solution to "Reload" the matrix we'll get there at some point

Sierus

Well, for it is very sad, I belive that's the truth.
Devoted fans and people who want a MMO of The Matrix like ourselves, should focus on this emulator, contribute anyway we can so we can make a good emulator game.
Who knows in the future, more people will join us in playing this and we can develop storyline, missions, etc... who knows right? Anything is possible.
Yeah, the content will be fan created or at least the MXOEmu Dev's contents, so would be nice to see what can be created.

Arcady's combat/pvp in another topic sounds enthralling
(15-12-2010, 08:42 PM)Sierus Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the content will be fan created or at least the MXOEmu Dev's contents, so would be nice to see what can be created.

Arcady's combat/pvp in another topic sounds enthralling

I can't wait for that! Big Grin
We really must appreciate these people and what they are doing! Big Grin
You have all my support! And I will help in what I can!
Should get a goal in place whereby we can donate towards hardware or software in order to get this thing going a bit faster.
It's been suggested and honestly is generally a bad idea.

As soon as money is involved, this becomes seriously legally punishable.
(16-12-2010, 02:36 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]It's been suggested and honestly is generally a bad idea.

Eh true, money just muddies everything up.
(16-12-2010, 02:36 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]It's been suggested and honestly is generally a bad idea.

Ah right, no worries then.

Still, we have some amazing people working on this, I'm very excited.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10