The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Yeah so... I'm retired. Wanna have some fun now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Bizwald

I did like the IMVU comment though...lol... But no... that thing is dumb and full of scary transvestites and wackjobs.
I couldnt remember what the exact name was, but that's the first thing that popped into my mind. And your vr inter net was just their chat sample with a world mesh and then later on you added a weird red car that didn't behave properly and went through stuff (and i saw one stolen texture of a bldg side from MxO).
You don't have full source for that engine, and i doubt you are even legally allowed to publish a game with it (and even if you did, it's much worse than the stock MxO engine, it wouldnt be much of an upgrade), so...
It's nice that you're keeping yourself busy when retired, but don't try and pass it off as something useful when it isn't.

Bizwald

KK Was not trying to recruit... My project is my own.. I don't need help with it..lol....

I was just offering the skills I do have to yours.

MY mistake. I'll be on my way delete, my account and posts and my and my wifes MXO account off your servers if you like. I'm to lazy I won't bother.

About game development?

I make cities. All kinds of cities. And explosions.

What? I retired off it. I'm 36.

How old are you?

Still working?

Your really going to keep being a dick...

Your whole MXO is stolen... not really a strong point to make. And I will be using alot from it. Like you.

Good day.... whatever...
You didn't list any skills...and you said you couldn't really help the project.
And your first post was exactly recruiting (look at this cool thing i have, it'd be great with 6 more people!)

Bizwald

(01-08-2014, 12:58 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't list any skills...
And your first post was exactly recruiting (look at this cool thing i have, it'd be great with 6 more people!)

I assumed there was 2-3 people with you. And we have 3 with us. And 6 more people and we would be styling... to get it done in a year.

I don't need help nore will we accept it. What I am working on is a VR project. Unless you got serious VR gears you couldn't help even if you wanted to. This is a game project I am suggesting here. I just have a raw engine to offer and the means to port MXO and improve it into an engine nobody will have ever seen coming.

Skills:

God of Quest3D

Servers: Build, make, fix, admin, Own,
-SQL MS Database. Anything.
-Html
-Php
-Web 2.0
-App design
-Unity
-M.S.C.S.E
-N+
-Novel netware
-Cisco systems
-Network Security (1st generation ex-Hacker)
-Webhosting
-Email Servers
-Can modify and reverse engineer anything but Raw C++
-3D Studio
-Poser
-VU 3D
-Daz
-Google Sketch Up
-City Engine
-PhotoShop (but my wife is the expert)
-A.I.
-Developing fight systems and complex math formulas.
-Linux anything and WINE manipulation.

(And those are just my skill sets)

I can keep going but you said I'm arrogant....

Would it help if I told you I was Autistic and this whole time you been making yourselves feel better at the expense of a disabled person.... not that I ever cared and nore should you ...lol.... And I still retired before you.

It's not arrogance. You see in me. I reflect. I can't help myself when I'm a dick. What is your excuse?

Be cool?

Allow me to clarify. If your running this project and you have the authority to talk to me or whatever PM me with your FB. FB allows for a non anonymous way of meeting. And shows a level of seriousness.

A serious project of this nature needs to be taken seriously.
I don't get the whole "I am older then you, so I own the Internet" argument. Especially "I was gaming before you were born" at 36. Really... not everyone who is on the internet is 13 years old.
Having FB shows a level of seriousness ? Conducting business via FB is the opposite of serious.

Bizwald

I know. But I waited 20 years to say it.... so I use it like a machine gun. Would it help if I said I was sorry?
Because I'm not. lol...
Just be glad I do use stuff like:

Son
Boy
Young wiper snapper.

I just figured by the way most of the people act (13-16?) I was older.
Tends to be how it works in the real world generally.

No meeting on facebook for the first time is not. It's actually how I made my business and retire within walking distance of three beaches. You might have been doing it wrong. Infact our facebook page accounted for 1/2 of our Cell phone and tablet repairs and unlocks etc... and game console mods etc...

I think you need to have all the info before you assume.

Honestly... stop being a dick.. before I actually get rude and leave.
Quote:Infact our facebook page accounted for 1/2 of our Cell phone and tablet repairs and unlocks etc... and game console mods etc...
Oh so you're one of those people, using smart hackers' hard found exploits and profiting off them for people who want to use them for illegal means but are too dumb to use a computer.
Go ahead and leave, please.

Bizwald

No.... People pay me to show them how to do it themselves (Jail break and unlocks...lol.... Against the law for my business to do that for them. Not to bright hu?

We did the repairs on glass, camera's buttons, whatever. Replace batteries whatever and model any phone and device.

We worked on Ebikes, and Home automation systems, Smart houses. People paid we did it, I retired and here we are. And I'm board shitless....

Okay bye.

Good luck with your never ending story.

At least check into wat I said.... for your users.... I have no reason to lie to you.. and could careless if you hate me..lol...

Just cause I'm a bigger dick then you and your crew combined could ever hope to be....

Like look at this shit?

Getting people's hopes up for 5 years to give them a fucking CHAT?

Really.... you got zero skills.... I already wired my MXO client to my Engine worked fine.... but I wanna let go of the MXO and let it die and build a new one.. instead of being a pathetic noobs uttering like you got a hope in hell of getting this working...

5 years ya done shit....

Now...

5 years later.... nothing.... more then you had when you started.

Even after doing another contract for 3 years my project is online multiplayer and ready to go... and your all still chasing your tails.... you ever get tired of doing that you know where to find me.

A new MXO.
Don't need help for my thing... it's already spoken for when it's complete. Had no intentions on sharing it with anyone ...lol....

You funny normal people always assuming....

UT engine 16 character maximum at a time....

Yeah.... not gonna work well for MXO unless your always going to stay glorified chat rooms...

See rude like you. Not a very productful conversation. I think you have DOCD Dick Obsessive compulsive disorder get that checked out...lol....

But my points are re-inforced with teh failure of your project as a whole.
It's not a fail cause you are losers of failures... it's because you had no hope in hell from the beginning with out access to the engine that made it.....

Well now I am going to do something... after my VR project.... was just trying to figure that out.

You keep on keeping on for another 5 years....lol... I'm gonna go sit in a boat and catch some rays and some fish....lol...

KK now I go.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6