The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Yeah so... I'm retired. Wanna have some fun now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I will be sure to notify you, your input is extremely valuable here.
You have the full beta client ? Shit, does your dad work for Nintendo too ? Because that's so awesome.

Bizwald

I kept it on DVD after I played beta. And re-installed the official release from scratch. Not rocket science. I'm starting to think I have been giving you to much credit.

I'm a packrat. What can I say.... your assumptions present you to be some kinda low level retard. (Yeah a retard calling you a retard) Sit down smart ass.

No I grew up in foster care.... never met my parents. Being born autistic was a crime in my time.
Now it's funny how it's been discovered to be an asset to some now days.

Next dumb comment?

I don't think your the coding god you claim to be or have this forum convinced you are. I think your full of shit. And I know for a fact you do not have the skills to make this by yourself. It took us teams for 10-15 people to do what your suggesting your skilled enough to do alone.... even while having never actually built a game before... lmao....

Congrats you had me fooled....

I stand corrected.

Your an compete and utter fool.

Your dedication to MXO is your only redeeming quality... but in reality I think your just doing this so you can have people look up to you and you can be admired and feel special... where everyone in the industry I have worked in since I was 16 would never even give you a second look.

It's why you want to use an engine that is crap, full of holes and a hackers wet dream come true... and refuse to see anything but your own opinion.

Sad man really sad...

And while you sit here and watch our 3 man team build MXO in 1/3 the time it will take you.... and insult our project and me and spout ignorant stuff with no actual experience as a game developer.... or in the industry or with making a game out of UT (Anything)

Remember I came here with my hand extended in friendship and respect.

Your the one who just put a display on showing your limited experience and large amount of ignorance.... and how much of a fucking noob you are.

I love how you C++ coders think your game developers cause game engines are made in C++.

LMAO>>>>>> they were funny then they are funny now....

Toodles

P.S I bet you were one of those loser kids who always puts games on easy and think your a pro... because you can beat it.

Where I am one of those who put every game on hard and could care less when I lost.....

Any loser can take the easy way.... but only the hard road bears the rewards....

UT = Fail
[Image: EBpgxe7.png]
I don't know but I've had it with this guy. Thread locked because he's a tool and just came here to insult people ?
(I still don't know why he keeps calling it UT)

EDIT: He deleted his account. So i guess he's done with whatever he wanted to do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6