The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Obsolete guide to install an old version of local server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
I have an error message "the auth servers are unavailable"... help please
Run Matrix2.BAT, and NOT Matrix2.exe
Thank you, i just had a problem with realitymood.
But now that works!Smile
When do you think we'll be able to play online together?
ok i got the client running and i accept the agreement but nothing happens
hey.. been trying to post on here lol im having a prob witht he sign on as mentioned below... i am runnig the correct batch etc .. the only idfference is the reality file stops working any help

(04-04-2010, 04:59 PM)Ra2za Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am going to be an idiot and ask for some pointers,
I have followed the step by step guide and thought I had done everything right but I am getting the message when I run Matrix2 and get to the launcher

It starts to sign in with loluser and password etc then I get the message:

Authenticating...Failure. The Auth servers are unavailable. Please try again later.

Am I doing something wrong or missing something. I am reading over the step by step over and over and really think I have followed it to the letter.

Any help really appreciated.
Thanks
What OS are you using?
hey im having problems to. the client runs fine but when i get to loading character an error pops up and says shutting down?
works but while im loading when i reach loading character i get a message saying cant connect to margin server
hm,for some reason i i cant open the http://localhost/phpMyAdmin/ page,i tryed internet explorer and i tryed crome :O
help please?
Reboot, try again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28