The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Obsolete guide to install an old version of local server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
yea but whats the problem isit the client or something else cos i dont need to run the server to conenct do i?
Dunno, I never had problems running the thing, so I never had to troubleshoot.

You are running the reality.exe (or realitymood.exe -- MUST be one of them) at all times, right?
yea i am can i ask what is your current set up like where is your server folder located and client and what os u using if u dont mind m8
your problem is likely in useropts.cfg or matrix2.exe parameters
well ive deleted everything and im starting from scratch lets see if that works lol does the client have to be a in a specific folder or something like c:\program files\monolith etc etc btw thats just and example
no.
ive just started from scratch and for some reason i cant get my apache to run again it installs fine jsut wont start lol
can sum1 help me plz? im new at dis and avent played the matrix online b4. I bought da game in august nd oney found out dat soney shut down da servers after i bought it.Sad i still ave da game tho and after a tried following the "idiot's guide to installing" i get a message saying, "the application has failed to start because MFC71.DLL was not found...any1 know wat dat means? much appreciatedBig Grin
(06-02-2010, 08:17 PM)ghost1 Wrote: [ -> ]can sum1 help me plz? im new at dis and avent played the matrix online b4. I bought da game in august nd oney found out dat soney shut down da servers after i bought it.Sad i still ave da game tho and after a tried following the "idiot's guide to installing" i get a message saying, "the application has failed to start because MFC71.DLL was not found...any1 know wat dat means? much appreciatedBig Grin

why you dun talk like dat yo.
dude, im just trying 2 make it short and sweet.lol. can u help me with my problem by any chance?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28