The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Obsolete guide to install an old version of local server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
pff, nobody still has DOS installed, what drugs are you on ?
otherwise they could do mysql -u root -p what < reality.sql
Ugg can someone recommend a good zip program mine has expired and I don't want to pay 50 bucks to get another one.
http://www.win-rar.com/

It'll ask you to buy it or whatever after a while, but you won't have to and you'll still be able to use it.
hi guys ive done verything i can possibly do to connect my client to the server and ill keep getting is this
Are you using the latest updated client or the 3 CDs?
Try making a copy of the matrix2.bat instead of using clone and putting the rest of those things in the target spot?
im using the client from the forums the 7z client i think its the fully updated 1 and im still getting the same its stuck on authenticating
didnt change the useropts
my user opts is from the september fixed bat server files and i changed both lines to local host didnt work tried it with local host and then the standard 1 nothign jsut sticks at authenticating
Having all configured, and seeing that reality doesnt shouts anything, means that you made the DB creation and setting ok.

As for authenticating, as no one said the same, i asume that is your client fault (not related to useropts pointing mxoemu) and it doesnt connect well with auth server (no output in reality window).

I suggest to recopy the "copy to mxo folder" files again, and decompress again the exe for reality.

Anyway, is bit odd...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28