The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Obsolete guide to install an old version of local server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Appserv is a wonky piece of crap.

That's why in the guide that I posted, I used XAMPP. It doesn't install services into Windows (unless you want it to) unlike the other SQL database applications.
Thanks all - easily installed and works fine on my old Alienware Area-51 m7700 laptop.
I don't mean to dig up an old post, but the mood file is down. Is there another link to download?
Who cares, just connect to the test server
That's the problem....I'm getting hung up on the appserv portion. When I installed appserv, I designated the password. I know the user is root, but no matter what I try the password it won't let me log on.

Please advise (without getting flamed?)

EDIT: I read from the older posts you can use XAMPP....but is there a link for a guide to install using the alternate client?

EDIT: Managed to get appserv working and the files uploaded, but I still keep getting stuck on the authentication server.
Wait, why are you trying to use the localserver version. This thread needs to be closed.

This thread is for a one-player version of the game that is VERY outdated. You'd be a million times better off removing everything, starting from scratch, and following the directions at http://mxoemu.info

The directions on that page will get you to the LIVE multiplayer server that is far more advanced.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28